The Personalized Cheque Solution is a software application that provides the ability to produce personal or commercial cheques from a blank, coloured, perforated cheque paper stock. We have expertise in cheque personalization which a way to show healthy market presence.
When the Client of a financial institution - such as a bank or credit union - wants new commercial or personal cheques, a number of steps must occur:
- The Client selects a cheque paper stock from a catalogue at the financial institution.
- The financial institution orders the cheques for the Client from a print shop that specializes in cheque printing. Usually 200 or more cheques are produced.
- The financial institution gives a starter kit of non-personalized cheques to the Client.
- This whole process could take well over 15 minutes
The customer must wait from seven to 10 days, or even more, before receiving the cheques in the mail. The MICR cheque personalization can be availed as best rates.
The Personalized Cheque Solution streamlines the entire cheque production process by eliminating the steps & delay associated with cheques that are produced by printing companies. Even though blank cheque paper stock is used, cheques with a professional image are created in a single pass on a M.I.C.R. laser printer. The Personalized Cheque Solution handles logos, M.I.C.R. fonts, personal or company information & banking information. Advantages
The Personalized Cheque Solution can work two ways.
- It could be used as a stand-alone solution where the user would have to enter the Client's name & address into it manually. This information would then print on the cheque.
It could access a name & address database. By having access to such a database, the user would only have to enter the account number. This would automatically retrieve the Client's name and address for printing on the cheque. The database can be imported from a file supplied by the financial institution.Sizes :
As per standardization. Shapes :
As per standardization. Quality :
A blank, coloured, perforated cheque paper stock preferably with a specific design as per the clients demand is used.